Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi
 

Klopp, Rooney, Pele, and 47 others provided their answers. The bet on Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi is one that may not be truly resolved. In fact, it is an argument that can reach an unlimited future with two men making a stunning image in the background history of a popular game. However, while we can't tie a small bow over the question, we can find out who can be the best based on a test of the biggest names in football. So, while we are not qualified to give an answer, the following are the 50 players, intellectuals, and directors, according to a list originally ordered by Marca.

Skin - Cristiano Ronaldo

"Today Cristiano is the best player in the world. Portuguese is the best as he is honest and stable. However, obviously, you can't fail to remember Messi."

Gary Lineker - Lionel Messi

"I like Ronaldo, but as long as you talk about the best player, there should be no conversation."

Francesco Totti - Lionel Messi

"Messi is the first. I don't tell Cristiano!"

Arthur Melo - Cristiano Ronaldo

"Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are two amazing pioneers but I prefer Cristiano. Everyone has their own way of driving the team. However, Cristiano shows it with signals, contribution, and final place."

Jurgen Klopp - Lionel Messi

"Messi or Cristiano? Leo is better, yet I couldn't inform Ronaldo."


BARCELONA, SPAIN
- MAY 01: Jurgen Klopp, Liverpool manager watched his team train ahead of the first leg of the UEFA Champions League Semi-Final, match between Barcelona and Liverpool at the Nou Camp on May 01, 2019, in Barcelona vs ​​Spain.

Ronaldo Nazario - Lionel Messi

"I can sign them both as long as I have a lot of money. I really like both of them, but I think I will sign Messi."

Jerome Boateng - Lionel Messi

"You can't stop Messi alone. With Ronaldo, it can work sometimes."

Wayne Rooney - Lionel Messi

"Despite my relationship with Cristiano, I will stay with Messi."

Mesut Ozil - Cristiano Ronaldo

"Messi has shown prominence in Spain, yet Cristiano has been very impressive in every nation where he has played."

N'Golo Kante - Lionel Messi

"Messi or Ronaldo? Messi."

Paolo Maldini - Lionel Messi

"I know Messi and Ronaldo very well. They are the two players who have won the Ballon d'Or over the last ten years. As far as I can see, Messi is a top."

Johan Cruyff - Lionel Messi

"I've generally been happy with the young and special players since I was like that. Cristiano is an amazing player and yet he is a goal scorer."

Kylian Mbappe - Cristiano Ronaldo

"Without knocking Messi down, I was awakened by the call of Cristiano Ronaldo."

Koke - Lionel Messi

"Cristiano is a rival, but Messi is God."

Gianluigi Buffon - Lionel Messi

"Messi is finished because he starts from the back and has a very special quality."


BARCELONA, SPAIN
- APRIL 19: Juventus' Gianluigi Buffon applauds Barcelona's Lionel Messi during the UEFA Champions League Quarter Final second leg match between FC Barcelona and Juventus at the Camp Nou on April 19, 201 in Barcelona, ​​Spain.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Lionel Messi

"I played with Messi and saw him all the time, and I faced Cristiano. With my intentions, Cristiano is a scoring machine. In any case, I see Messi full."

Forthright Lampard - Lionel Messi

"It's a scary question, but I'll bet on Messi. I live with him because of his consistent and natural ability, yet Ronaldo's performance was truly amazing."

Diego Maradona - Lionel Messi

"Cristiano or Messi? Messi."

Gariel Heinze - Cristiano Ronaldo

"I think I needed to take out a check, I was going to do it for Ronaldo. You have shown me that you are the most amazing in the world."

Arda Turan - Lionel Messi

"Messi is found in every football symbol. He can direct the game in every way. Nothing bad has been said about Ronaldo, yet he is a top scorer."

Paul Scholes - Lionel Messi

"Seeing Messi face Tottenham made me think again about the player who beats Messi / Cristiano. Who's better? Messi. Or whatever it is, Ronaldo is good."


MANCHESTER, UNITED KINGDOM
  - APRIL 29: Manchester United's Paul Scholes presses Barcelona's Lionel Messi during the second leg of anyone match between Manchester United and Barcelona at Old Trafford on April 29, 2008, in Manchester England. 

Guti - Lionel Messi

"I can repeat what I said earlier and it will be that Messi is the most trusted in the world right now. It hurts to be the owner of it, but it is a fundamental truth."

Federico Valverde - Cristiano Ronaldo

"They are the two best players in the world but I will always be on the side of Cristiano Ronaldo."

Carlos Tevez - Lionel Messi

"Messi did not have to go to the stadium an hour before or start preparing for the breakup," Cristiano said.

Ryan Giggs - Lionel Messi

"Choosing may not anyone is an undeniable challenge. I would like to say to Cristiano why I play with him and take his development as a footballer, but Messi is a great player. He is a player you see only once in your life."

Javier Hernandez - Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano is the most amazing in the world. Then there's Messi."




MADRID, SPAIN
- SEPTEMBER 13: Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo turns up next to Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez after Atletico de Madrid scored their second goal of the La Liga match between Real Madrid and Atletico de Madrid at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu on September 13, 2014, in Madrid Spain.

Diego Simeone - Lionel Messi